Threw a P1875 code today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Towed my trailer to the race track, truck drove fine but about half way there my Service 4WD light came on. Never seen that idiot light before. Looked down and noticed the lights on the push button 4WD was not lighted up.

Got to the track and scanned the computer, got two codes:

P1875 code- 4WD Low Switch Circuit Electrical
P0140 code- HOS2 Circuit Insufficent

On the drive home, the truck was sputtering off the line at slow speeds, but drove normally after that.

I recently as of 2 months ago replaced my 4WD control module.

The P0140 I’m assuming is because I removed my cats and the 02 censors are currently disconnected.

You guys are experts, so any input is appreciated . . .

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GM manual has the diagnostic for the code, here are the pages for P1875. I’d agree that the catalyst code could be disregarded if it was there before these symptoms appeared. The rest of the manuals (four volumes) can be downloaded here:

IMG_7058.jpeg
IMG_7059.jpeg
IMG_7060.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
IRQVET

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
No other work done. What had happen was I had a parasitic draw on the electrical system. Had a clicking noise that sounded just like the turn signal was on. Reached my hand under steering shaft and found the clicking noise and vibration was coming from my 4WD control module. So I replaced it two months ago, and the noise and draw went away.

Then this happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts