Those with LS. Do You Regret Not Getting LT or Premier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tylus, where did you get the fogs for $50.00? I would jump on them for that price!!! Thanks!!!
Amazon and eBay had them back in June 2018. I bought a blacked out set for my ‘Burb for $55

Can’t find the same ones from same seller. But there are plenty of similar options for cheaper lol

03176CFB-164F-49FD-96DB-DCA9B840876E.png

Billeickmann

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Tahoe that I bought new and for the most part I am very happy with it. The one thing that I really miss is the thermostat heat and air. I am in Michigan and it seems I am always turning the heat up and then it is too hot and I'm turning it back down. Same in the summer with the air. I am wondering if Chevy made that feature standard in the newer Tahoe.

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife bought a 2018 LT RST in August. love the truck except for the 22s riide quAlity.
I’ve been configuring at LS Custom Edition on Chevrolet.com with the safety suite of BSM, lane keep assist etc and the trailer package with 3.45s(a must with this truck, our RST has 3.08s). I’m at around $46k which will be discounted down a few K.
My hope is that with the 18s and steeper gearing it will be a little peppier than the RST.
The LS does have lumbar, but doesn’t have the better sound system. It doesn’t have heTed seats either. I’m ambivalent on the leather we have now. So cloth is OK.
Are you guys Ok with the LS you bought instead of a higher trim.
I'm happy with the LS. It comes with everything I need/want without the added expense of stuff I didn't want or need. The LS comes pretty well-equipped. Went with the LT3 in 2007. The LS back then wasn't as well-equipped as the LS is now.

MrJon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Tahoe LS. I'm ok with the LS knowing I saved a few grand versus an LT. It has the all season package with the 20" wheels, so the only difference in the exterior is the LT badge. The sound system is definitely lacking. The only option I really wish I had was the memory seat. It's a pain after my wife drives it and moves the seat. Would be nice to just push a button and have the seat go right back to where I like it.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a low miles, used LS that the previous owner ordered with several upgrades. Testicular massagers in the seats are nice, I’m sure, but so is all the extra money left in my bank account. My other 2 cars are loaded, but my daily driver LS is just fine.

Csurp

Reaction score
I have a 2019 LS Custom Midnight Edition. My only regret is the Midnight only comes with the 3:08 rear. Other than that I really like it and actually prefer not having some of the options it doesn't come with. With any other LS package beside the Midnight I believe you can choose the rear gear, so unless you want it blacked out I think you would be very happy with an LS.

The Max tow package is not available with the Midnight LS?

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that the leather in the Tahoe looks defiantly cheap feel to it .my background in cars comes from many Mercedes I owned none of the meresed I owned have had real leather even at 70k . Leather is a special order . They all come with mb Tex feels like leather look better than leather doesn’t wrinkle and last almost 15 years or more . That what I call a leather imatation that lasts , in the premier the leather look cheaply made like from China

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is I nice the stock fog light. And darn I wish they were better when I turn them on hardly much different. Does not light out far and wide why is that

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is I nice the stock fog light. And darn I wish they were better when I turn them on hardly much different. Does not light out far and wide why is that
Fog lights are mean to light low on the ground just in front of the car, not throw down the road like headlights/higbeams. Fog reflects light back, so bright ones could potentially “blind” you.

“Driving lights” are fog light style lights but are meant to project down the road. Back in the day I had a set of PIAA driving lights but that’s before hid/led lights etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9