Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckknot

Reaction score
What color did you change too?

I guess since I got the Reserve Package and it has Max Trailering I'll be on constraint for a while too.
We switched to titanium rush!

Emailed the sales guy asking if there's any estimate on it coming back available, will update if I hear anything!

FostyPine23

Reaction score
We switched to titanium rush!

Emailed the sales guy asking if there's any estimate on it coming back available, will update if I hear anything!

That titanium rush is a good looking color! Thanks for letting me know!

slickbrave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That titanium rush is a good looking color! Thanks for letting me know!
I saw one in person Saturday. My dealership had one so I went to look at it. The people were inside completing paperwork so it was parked under an overhang ready for delivery. It's beautiful, and in the shade it looked almost blue, but a talkative salesman told me it looked totally different in the sun.

pruittatl

Reaction score
***UPDATE***

Build Details:
Order Type: Retail Sold (Ive seen a few threads how dealers order customer vehicles in the OderWorkbench system so FWIW)
2023 Yukon XL
Drive Type: 4WD
Trim: Denali
Engine: 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel
Color: Sterling Metallic
Interior Color: Jet Black
Packages: Max Trailering Package (I had to remove this from the build as the dealership told me it was the only thing currently on constraint and holding GM up from accepting the order)
Exterior Options: Power-retractable assist steps, Adaptive Air Ride Suspension (had to remove AARS as the Max Trailering Package is required for AARS), 22" Wheels - Multi-Spoke High Gloss Black
Interior Options: Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat, Panoramic Sunroof

Timeline:
1-6-2023: Order and deposit placed with the dealership
2-9-2023: Order officialy accepted by GM (Event Code 2000)
2-15-2023: Order accepted by production control (Event Code 3000)
2-20-2023: Order Broadcast for Production - Loaded on Assembly Plant Computer (Event Code 3400) - Target Production Week of 2/27/2023!!!
3-6-2023: Intermediate Delivery (Event Code 4300)!

Looks like its on the way to the dealership. Does anyone know how long this process typically may take to go from 4300 to 5000? I know it is built in Dallas/Arlington, TX and I am located in the Atlanta, GA metro area. I would fly into Dallas and pick it up if they would let me. Overall it looks like it took about 3 weeks (25 days) from the day the order was accepted by GM (Event Code 2000) to it being built and starting the shipment and delivery process (Event Code 4300). I hope this gives folks a general idea on timeline for the builds. Now fingers crossed it doesnt take very long to get from Dallas to Atlanta.

duckknot

Reaction score
I saw one in person Saturday. My dealership had one so I went to look at it. The people were inside completing paperwork so it was parked under an overhang ready for delivery. It's beautiful, and in the shade it looked almost blue, but a talkative salesman told me it looked totally different in the sun.
We both liked it as well! And yes, I thought it had quite a bit of blue to it and the color definitely varies in different lighting, but we were able to see it in bright and overcast lighting and liked it both times, actually seeing it the same day as the midnight blue when it was more overcast was when she confirmed she wanted that color!

FostyPine23

Reaction score

That's awesome!!!

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the VIN and Window Sticker today. Dealership said ETA for the Yukon to arrive is 3/19
My buddy’s suburban was built the week of 2/20 and it just arrived to his dealer in the Chicago suburbs about 3 hours ago. Just to give you an idea, his order was at 4200 6 days ago.

eyecon7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know any dealers I can place an order with in Florida? I tried Rivard they said they have 2k+ orders? Im not sure if this is true or not?

WWTP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening all, just wanted to start a thread about those folks ordering a 2023 to see how things progress with them and their orders.

I will start it off. Ordered my 2023 on june 16th, Radiant Red tintcoat, LS with drivers alert package. I checked with gm chat( an actual person) on june 24th, and the order has been accepted and in process to get built. They said to check next week for updates, so i will check back next Thursday.

Side note, to all of those stuck in midlothian, i feel terrible that yours are all stuck there and cant get any good i formation as to why they are there. Hope you all get them all shipped out to you folks in a quick manner.

Updated thread title to clarify that others who order 2023s can post as well.
Don’t buy one these they are junk. 2023 Tahoe zr1. Bad injector, great dealer I purchased Tahoe from said it could take a day, a week, or a month to get. Very reassuring! Called GM and have a ticket started and not heard anything yet. Going to attempt a buy back as I really do not trust this truck the more I read! No more GM for this guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts