This "One Price" / "No Negotiation" is Getting Tiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been curious about the Costco car buying program. How is it? I have been looking for a good reason to renew my lapsed membership there and a local GMC dealers is advertising an additional $2k off list price for “Costco Lease Loyalty” on 2019 Terrain Denalis
Very good and very smooth, if perhaps not quite as good as you could do if you are way up the learning curve on car negotiations and willing to spend WAY more time on your deal.

For most people, Costco is about as good as they could do on their own.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You always have to check those statements against another dealer to see if they are full of BS. Most of them are, but some are not.
I bought my 17 Denali last Nov through the Costco auto program, which I thought would be a waste of time as I thought I could do better myself.
Well the dealer they were working with was offering 18% off MSRP, 0% interest for 6 years and Costco was giving out a $750 cash card if you used the program. I couldn't pass that up.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You always have to check those statements against another dealer to see if they are full of BS. Most of them are, but some are not.
I bought my 17 Denali last Nov through the Costco auto program, which I thought would be a waste of time as I thought I could do better myself.
Well the dealer they were working with was offering 18% off MSRP, 0% interest for 6 years and Costco was giving out a $750 cash card if you used the program. I couldn't pass that up.
Damn that’s a smoking deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz