Third Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys my third brake light doesnt work at all. I was just informed the other day. I was wondering if it is common for the whole LED light to go out or does it have a fuse. Im gunna try to look at it tomorrow I just didnt know if anyone had this issue before and what the outcome was...

Thanks, hyde

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I pulled it out and checked for voltage at the plug and I was getting it. So I know it's the light itself. Just don't know if it's repairable or if I have to buy another one. They are hard to come by on ebay too. Once in a while I see one, but don't have the $180to spend on it. Chevy wanted $210.

OP
OP
H

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit I am going to have to check mine I have been polishing wheels tonight so I didnt get to it. I found several of them on Ebay. I guess I will have to check GM parts direct.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

129.71 on GM parts direct.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine's been out for over a year but I think it's ******** that GM wants so much $$ for a replacement..

OP
OP
H

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I think they look nice so I will have to unass the money and get mine fixed. I have to get another one for my 96 Hoe also.

Attachments

• DSCN2267.jpg
    DSCN2267.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 28

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I think they look nice so I will have to unass the money and get mine fixed. I have to get another one for my 96 Hoe also.

Dude that 2-door is sick!! Lets see more of it.

OP
OP
H

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to 91-99 section and look under Newbie from Texas. There are several pics there.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone can PM me so I can remember tomorrow I can call around and see if I can get my hands on a few of them for alot cheaper than 200.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts