Think of getting a mdi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title states, I've been thinking of getting a mdi2. For programming, I haven't had any luck using my tech2 and Google hasn't helped me either. All of them use tis2000. Any thoughts have you guys used an mdi2 or a clone in sps

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title states, I've been thinking of getting a mdi2. For programming, I haven't had any luck using my tech2 and Google hasn't helped me either. All of them use tis2000. Any thoughts have you guys used an mdi2 or a clone in sps
What issues are you having with the Tech-2?

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What issues are you having with the Tech-2?
Can't seem to get sps to program with it. Also have the occasional (beep please select different vehicle). I will say it's nice for reading codes, but since my truck is newer I guess no go on programming I'm just trying to get things to work.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to get sps to program with it. Also have the occasional (beep please select different vehicle). I will say it's nice for reading codes, but since my truck is newer I guess no go on programming I'm just trying to get things to work.
We can only use it as a pass-thru device now since they changed up their website last year. What year(s) are you using it for?

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can only use it as a pass-thru device now since they changed up their website last year. What year(s) are you using it for?
I'm well aware lol. I've been trying to use it on my 2011 yukon xl slt. If it was my brother's truck 04 probably no problems.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts