The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Wait what?? They are going to the lots already?
rumu7eze.jpg

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I will be sold on it when I see it in person. Who can not love that interior?!? I hope it doesn't rattle as bad as my Tahoe and our last Suburban. And the annoying creaking that the doors start to do. I am confident they will be awesome!! :)

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what they are doing with the 4wd/AWD on the Denali?

Siera Denali's have gone to a 6.2L with part time 4wd auto trac system. Which personally I prefer. That's what I have in my 6.2L Tahoe, and one of the main reason I bought the LTZ Tahoe over a Yukon Denali. Plus I sort of like the looks of the Tahoe better in the current body style. Now with the new K2 body style I think I like the Denali better, and after that very short run back in 2009, Chevy no longer offers the 6.2L. I am trying to find out if the new Denali has done away with the AWD like they did in the pickups?

I am liking the looks of the new Denali's in summit White. Maybe my next SUV.

The new Denali will have 4WD, unlike the past model that had AWD. If you look at the attached picture, sorry low res, you can make out the down arrow followed by 4wd high and low. This was one of the reasons why I first got a Tahoe and not a Denali, I really don't like AWD systems, I'm glad GM changed this

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 57

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
The new Denali will have 4WD, unlike the past model that had AWD. If you look at the attached picture, sorry low res, you can make out the down arrow followed by 4wd high and low. This was one of the reasons why I first got a Tahoe and not a Denali, I really don't like AWD systems, I'm glad GM changed this

YES! About F'n time. Yukon Denali will be in my garage. I've been waiting for a day when I could get a Yukon with a 6.2 and 4wd instead of settling for the 5.3.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, that looks a lot better with dark paint, tinted headlights and no chrome. Gives me a way better visual of what these trucks can look like.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, that looks a lot better with dark paint, tinted headlights and no chrome. Gives me a way better visual of what these trucks can look like.

X2

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sure, if you also add a drop and a color matched body kit (spoiler and side skirts replacing RBs) like GM has on this show truck. Although I can't believe they went through the trouble to colormatch everything except that silly wraparound chrome window trim.

Meh, I'll tell you if it's nice when I see it in person in a couple of days. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019