The meaning of "Murdered Out"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
Well Said Repo! :Handshake:

+1

btw...URBANDICTIONARY.COM is NOT a legitimate source for definitions!!!!! LMAO!!!!

WHAT???? its not but i referenced it in my thesis, damn it, guess ill stick to wikipedia, hahaha i cant believe i just wasted 10 min of my life reading this
im calling mine perfected out, Blizzard I need more of your insightful threads to occupy my time instead of this ranting and arguing from steven. hows the belly skin project coming,
oh and steven my gf's dog is named kitty want her email to straighten her out too.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT???? its not but i referenced it in my thesis, damn it, guess ill stick to wikipedia, hahaha i cant believe i just wasted 10 min of my life reading this
im calling mine perfected out, Blizzard I need more of your insightful threads to occupy my time instead of this ranting and arguing from steven. hows the belly skin project coming,
oh and steven my gf's dog is named kitty want her email to straighten her out too.

haha...I've been soooo busy with school...and it wont stop till June 19th...we have finals projects that we are working on...one of my projects is a short movie that me and my group have to make...another project is recording a band....we have to make a movie trailer for a different movie...and who knows what my photography class will get as a project...but I'll be getting on all that stuff once school winds down in a few weeks

oh calm down sassy pants... just saying that there is some semblance of a general agreement on the thing... :manos:

Lol...Im only kidding...I just thought it was kinda funny...thats all :)

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha this tahoe is murdered out.

tahoe.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

somebody killed that bish

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******? just wondering since the thread maker knows the real term?
38583570001_large.jpg

HunterZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wouldn't murdered out mean being solid black like you would think a person would dress if they were going to ****** someone?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't murdered out mean being solid black like you would think a person would dress if they were going to ****** someone?

:Handshake:

You can't define slang...

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgjtools