The Khan - 2005 Yukon Slt buiild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it looks good in there. Need to do leds in it. Notices I have a couple of bulbs out in my havc too. Thinking about doing blue leds in all the switches and cluster.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah have seen lots with the blue upgrade. Only thing I don't like is how the odometer and dic is greenish. Read on here that someone used blue tint it change it to blue. Then I have to see if I can hunt down some blue needles.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah have seen lots with the blue upgrade. Only thing I don't like is how the odometer and dic is greenish. Read on here that someone used blue tint it change it to blue. Then I have to see if I can hunt down some blue needles.
I agree about the green. That was @iamdub who used the blue tint. He was kind enough to send me some. I put it on mine. Good enough.20180923_132654.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cluster looks good! My Escalade platinum edition cluster has blue LEDs and and blue needles. It already had the blue tint over the info center and the gear selector screen. It looks really good! Digital dash solutions has the blue needles! You can pick them up from eBay. That’s what I did when I did my cluster upgrade.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Cluster looks good! My Escalade platinum edition cluster has blue LEDs and and blue needles. It already had the blue tint over the info center and the gear selector screen. It looks really good! Digital dash solutions has the blue needles! You can pick them up from eBay. That’s what I did when I did my cluster upgrade.
Personally I like the red needles, but read the blue leds would wash them out.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided not to use the flares. I like how the chrome on the door mouldings kinda flows with the rims. Still need to paint my bumpers , and quarters as they have the paint beat off the bottoms from gravel. Plus the passenger side has a couple of dents and some nasty scratches in it. Need to get rid of those ugly tail lights also. Most likely just night shade the amber part for now ( cheaper than aftermarket lights for now).

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide if I want to do the console shifter or a nnbs shifter. I really like the console idea but having to lift my coffee over it all the time I can see coffee being spilled. But every truck or suv that the wife and I have owned or own has the console shifter. I have access to either shifter. The only part I might have to buy would be the column plastic covers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645