The Khan - 2005 Yukon Slt buiild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can get a set of polished rims instead of the chrome ones I have. The polished rims have a shit ton of peeling clearcoat. Thinking about getting them power coated black chrome , well depending one the cost. Dou you think they would look good done in black chrome? Getting the rims for free.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can get a set of polished rims instead of the chrome ones I have. The polished rims have a shit ton of peeling clearcoat. Thinking about getting them power coated black chrome , well depending one the cost. Dou you think they would look good done in black chrome? Getting the rims for free.
I kinda like the idea of black chrome against your truck! I think that would look good!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Same style?

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No update on the truck. But we are getting a new puppy in couple of weeks, to replace our dog we put down last Tuesday , she was 14 yrs old. Puppy is a cross between an English Mastiff and Golden Retriever. The one we put down was a cross between an American Mastiff and a Boxer.

20200922_075217.jpg 20200926_124513.jpg

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think the black chrome would look great the problem with powdering those wheels is that's it's difficult to match the center cap. Truck looks great btw!

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No update on the truck. But we are getting a new puppy in couple of weeks, to replace our dog we put down last Tuesday , she was 14 yrs old. Puppy is a cross between an English Mastiff and Golden Retriever. The one we put down was a cross between an American Mastiff and a Boxer.

View attachment 259121 View attachment 259122

Sorry for your loss I hope the puppy is as good as the last!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j