The BIG stereo install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont. If i have problems im going to add a higher amp alternator

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the reciever in. Dont mind the gaps, i though the deck would slide in and out through the hole so i trimmed the snap in bezel, i'll glue the new one in to fix the droop on the top too. Got another one on the way. Just a temporary install until i put in the rest of the stereo but i really like it!

20200202_152656.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got the reciever in. Dont mind the gaps, i though the deck would slide in and out through the hole so i trimmed the snap in bezel, i'll glue the new one in to fix the droop on the top too. Got another one on the way. Just a temporary install until i put in the rest of the stereo but i really like it!

View attachment 239852
Looks really good. Gonna utilize the cubby for something?

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, what head unit is that? I’ve got all my parts to do mine, just deciding on a head unit

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, what head unit is that? I’ve got all my parts to do mine, just deciding on a head unit
A kenwood with a lot of numbers and letters after it. Its pretty sweet so far. It has a motorized face so it can take a cd wich i like. Whatever technology the screen has seems to be the same as the modern smart phones. The image and touch screen abilities are simular to my samsung note 10

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
slowly but surely is the name of the game here guys. rest assured I'm picking away at getting everything just right in the 9 minutes of daylight i have after work every day

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon is dicking me on my new soldering tip thats the big hold up right now. Its always something

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured out my android auto wouldnt work because i didnt hook up the parking break wire. So i didthe bypass mod by splicing it into the ground wire. Works perfect now!