Terra grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 2017 Tahoe and want to upgrade from the factory continentals to terra grappler g2’s. It has the oem 20x9 honey comb wheels. Should I go with 285/50/20’s to look better on the 9” wide wheels. Most oem wheels are 8.5” wide. Or should I stick with the 275/55/20’s. Also do you think these tires will be noticeably louder or worse riding. I own them on my Silverado but it’s a truck. I love them on it. I just don’t want my wife to complain. Lol

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the look of terra grapplers but ive never used them myself. continentals tend to be a real nice all around tire comfort and quiet. i would assume it might ride a little stiffer but just geussing there. i went from falken wildpeak which is an amazing tire but the at3w felt very hard almost lt class. then i went to a cheap at trail finder and besides the tread wear was a great tire. i now have general grabber at and they feel even better and are quiet. so im not sure at tires seem to be all over the place on ride quality. mastercraft axt was real smooth and cooper discovery st was stiff.

OP
OP
Tonyc

Tonyc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i like the look of terra grapplers but ive never used them myself. continentals tend to be a real nice all around tire comfort and quiet. i would assume it might ride a little stiffer but just geussing there. i went from falken wildpeak which is an amazing tire but the at3w felt very hard almost lt class. then i went to a cheap at trail finder and besides the tread wear was a great tire. i now have general grabber at and they feel even better and are quiet. so im not sure at tires seem to be all over the place on ride quality. mastercraft axt was real smooth and cooper discovery st was stiff.
Thanks. I have the terra grapplers on my Silverado I love the way they look but it’s a truck to me it drives and rides fine. My Tahoe drives and rides totally different. I just don’t want to screw it up by trying to make it look better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne