tell me about this escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not asking too much is it? You deserve it, Chase!
I love the premium package because it eliminates most of the chrome that I don’t want. Lol. I like the chrome in the roof rack as I always have. But I hate chrome grab handles. They are just never clean haha. If I could afford to have one along side my Denali I totally would! But I’m not there yet and I’m ok with that!

Last edited:

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the premium package because it eliminates most of the chrome that I don’t want. Lol. I like the chrome in the roof rack as I always have. But I hate chrome grab handles. They are just never clean haha. If I could afford to have one along side my Denali I totally would! But I’m not there yet and I’m ok with that!

I'd also someday want the Escalade premium to have along side of my Tahoe, but I'd have to get one with just RWD. I'm not fond of the GMT900 AWD system on the Escalade, and my Tahoe is 4x4 so I wouldn't need the AWD. It would be fun to have 2 6.2's in the family, lol

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd also someday want the Escalade premium to have along side of my Tahoe, but I'd have to get one with just RWD. I'm not fond of the GMT900 AWD system on the Escalade, and my Tahoe is 4x4 so I wouldn't need the AWD. It would be fun to have 2 6.2's in the family, lol
AWD wouldn’t be totally necessary if I had a the esv alongside my Denali. I wouldn’t even think about driving it in the snow. Lol. But I do really like the handling of the AWD going up and down the mountain roads so an AWD ESV would probably be bought haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE