Taking Esky on first road trip.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the hitch packers. Took the family (6 of us) to Disney in November used a hitch rack since it won't scratch the roof, create excessive wind resistance, and can hold 500 pounds. Worked great put 5 full size suitcases on there and didn't have any trouble. Only costs $59 at tractor supply.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We did fine without anything actually, packed it all in the 3rd row and left 1 seat up back there even. :D

rogersinsel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the hitch packers. Took the family (6 of us) to Disney in November used a hitch rack since it won't scratch the roof, create excessive wind resistance, and can hold 500 pounds. Worked great put 5 full size suitcases on there and didn't have any trouble. Only costs $59 at tractor supply.

Wind resistance, now that's funny. The whole damn SUV is resistant. I admit, I might check in to one of the hitch mounts. I can see a need for carrying more than 200 lbs. of cargo. Note: I checked tractor supply and they do not list one for 59.00.:-(

AV2TA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I plan to get a carrier hitch for the Disney World trip this May. I like the carrier hitch because it has less wind drag and easier access. Does any one have a picture of a carrier hitch on your vehicle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada