TahoeWhat's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great Mike!! I remember the pics w/ the black wheels a few months ago. Don't sell yourself short, you've got a clean truck.

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride!! Wish mine looked as nice as yours :(
How are you liking them led bumper lights? How do they look when on?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just added a link in op for interior shots of the all blue interior buttons from scottyboy.

Come on man give yourself a little credit... Your ride is sick!!

I try, thanks for the encouraging words though.

Truck looks great Mike!! I remember the pics w/ the black wheels a few months ago. Don't sell yourself short, you've got a clean truck.

Forgot about that, That was the black esky 22 wheels. Those are gone now. lol. didnt last long.

and thanks. Guess i just think of it that nice b/c its mine. Thanks for the kind words guys. Much appreciated after all i have put into it.

Nice ride!! Wish mine looked as nice as yours :(
How are you liking them led bumper lights? How do they look when on?

Thanks, in time yours will as well. Mine did not look anywhere near what it does now. Front bumper was caved in, (hence its still off) and bunch of other stuff.

I love the led bumper lights. I had the clear ones w/ factory headlights, then gave those to my friend and got these headlights made and bought the black led housings to match. You can find them cheap, but do not recommend going cheap as they wont work and not worth the hassle.

I like unique things and like to stand out from all other black tahoes. (think i succeed lol)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this truck is badass...did you retrofit the esky third onto tahoe glass or u bought esky glass complete?

thanks,

Changed out the whole glass, didnt like the handle on the glass on mine. Changed it to older esky glass w/o the handle on the glass.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin Good Mike! I want my ass end to look just like that, those vent caps, brake lights and Sonar LED tails. I just don't have enough money to get many mods lately though:( I'd like to eventually get a HD hood, grill and bumper cap too if I ever get enough monies.

05TaH0e

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet 05 man! Great job, love the hood. Wish my 05 looked like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman