Tahoe/Yukon Double Console Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Madgrty

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to send a email his way after i get some pieces ready, I’ll be needing the rear console upper piece redone since it’ll have to get cut down a little along with door pieces and possibly a few other little things.

OP
OP
Madgrty

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well haven’t had any progress to update for a while... still haven’t found the rear captains chairs and it’s also been well below freezing for the past month, doesn’t look like it’ll let up anytime soon either so the projects been put on hold for now. Damn I need a heated garage!

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...it’s also been well below freezing for the past month, doesn’t look like it’ll let up anytime soon either so the projects been put on hold for now. Damn I need a heated garage!

I feel your pain, mines still on jack stands and won’t get worked on until this cold front clears up. But man can’t wait to see how your project turns out once the weather clears back up.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, i think this double console idea you got it going to be awesome when its done. Great work so far

OP
OP
Madgrty

Madgrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will 2006 escalade buckets fit in a2002 Tahoe (want to swamp bucket for bench)......Thank you in advance!

Escalade buckets will fit if it’s the short version (not ext model), send me a PM because I’m still looking for buckets!

Hydo Dip and molding is pretty expensive. Plus you have to ship them your parts generally.
I have a lot of woodgrain in mine. It was a real nice kit i ordered though.

That looks good but I’d rather just pay the little extra cash and have it hydro-dipped. I’m OCD about little things on my cars, so if something wasn’t perfect it would bother the living hell out of me lol. That steering wheel on the other hand looks great... where’d you get it from?