Tahoe ppv wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
im going to have to agree with destro and 2elo, simple is good, on the right truck the ppv wheels look way better than some big 4s or 6s, dont get me wrong i love a nice set of wheels, but the true "murdered out" look is much better than guys throwin black 24s and smoking every light on their truck and saying it looks hard, ppv wheels some pretty dark tint is way gangster than ballin it up, but thats the thing about an opinion, doesnt have to matter what others think about it

Joe1129uscg

Reaction score
Modded, don't be a hater. On the right truck I think they look badass.

Mine, for example:

photo_829.jpg
photo_830.jpg

I just bought a set of used "Work Truck" wheels for $75. Prepped them and painted them myself.

But yeah, they're not >22" and my truck isn't lowered so it's not "tite". :shrug:
I like these wheels too, not every one liks 26 "rimz" on de hoe ganstas. The work truck wheels painted looks just like the PPV wheels

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All i have to say is to each thier own. 20's 24"s 30"s are not for everyone, especially everyday driving. I completly understand and some of it is just over kill. But all this is what makes each Tahoe OUR TAHOE. And should be based on what the owner likes, not all of us. We are just opinions and this is the net.

Last edited:

Joverine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Trying to use the links to find some myself and it's not quite working. Anyone have some updated links so I can get that look for myself.
Brother in law is a detective and all his boys say they wouldn't look twice rolling around looking like that. Put some aggressive tires (any suggestions put them as well) and it's a hard look.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to use the links to find some myself and it's not quite working. Anyone have some updated links so I can get that look for myself.
Brother in law is a detective and all his boys say they wouldn't look twice rolling around looking like that. Put some aggressive tires (any suggestions put them as well) and it's a hard look.

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking? I just bought a set off of my local Craigslist after looking FOREVER! Lol. The guy I bought them from said he MIGHT be able to get more sets if I knew anyone that wanted some.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If clean cant get you some, you can always look into Cragar Soft 8s.
They are identical to the PPV wheels. They are also available in 8" and 9" wide

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...oft 8 Black Wheels,Cragar Soft 8 Black Wheels

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Soft 8's are very similar, but I like the PPV's more. IMO, they've got a more attractive center cap and teardrop shaped holes. I think Sumo runs a set of Soft 8's as Winter wheels.

Joverine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ny Westchester county I have been looking there and found a pair in eBay...the price tho could be better

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe you cant find those wheels on Craigslist. Always a set of Silverado work truck wheels around here. You just have to paint them black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645