Tahoe ppv wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destro77

Reaction score
Looking for a set of these wheels
163_0802_00l+2008_chevrolet_tahoe_police_vehicle+rear_three_quarter.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I hope its for winter, because rocking those wheels on a long term just looks straight up ugly and cop imititative, which is not tite.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modded, don't be a hater. On the right truck I think they look badass.

Mine, for example:

photo_829.jpg
photo_830.jpg

I just bought a set of used "Work Truck" wheels for $75. Prepped them and painted them myself.

But yeah, they're not >22" and my truck isn't lowered so it's not "tite". :shrug:

Last edited:
OP
OP
destro77

destro77

Reaction score
Thanks 2ELO the ride looks good even if its not "tite" I need to still be able to jump curbs and nyc potholes if needed so 30" rims wont work for me. I see a set for 200 thats the cheapest i can find so far.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well Destro 2Elo is different because he has it in combination with a lift/offroad tire setup so it is "tite."
If thats the look you like, go for it, but I don't understand why you would ditch the factory 20s for those wheels with no other tire/suspension mods, it looks kind of trashy, but I guess you probably think my Tahoe looks trashy too.
Bet a poll would tell otherwise :mexsmoke:
You could just powdercoat the 20" wheels black.....