Tahoe PPV Deflector installed on 15 Suburban (shorter lower valance that comes on Police model)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danyi2170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do want one just order it from your local dealership. Free shipping to dealers. Just pick it up once it arrives. But damn it is pricey for what it is.

Danyi2170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I called my dealer to place an order. They wanted $562.60!!!!! I said nevermind lol. How in the world did you guys get it so cheap? The unit itself is priced around $380 or so depending on where you look. But shipping is a couple hundred bucks or so. I thought dealers don’t charge shipping if you pick up from them? Seems like they are charging me with shipping price. Don’t really want to cut my stock deflector.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I called my dealer to place an order. They wanted $562.60!!!!! I said nevermind lol. How in the world did you guys get it so cheap? The unit itself is priced around $380 or so depending on where you look. But shipping is a couple hundred bucks or so. I thought dealers don’t charge shipping if you pick up from them? Seems like they are charging me with shipping price. Don’t really want to cut my stock deflector.
Buy an aftermarket one and cut it down, save your original

Danyi2170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gmpartsnow.com. Shipping is only $29.29!!!! Compared to hundreds of dollars everywhere else. How do they do it? So I pulled the trigger on it.

Allyssa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, I wish I would have found this thread before ripping my old air dam off. Now that it's off and kind of destroyed (plus off to the dump) I don't care for the front end. It looks like no one has found much luck. Even the GM Parts direct images look like the air dam on my 2015 LTZ. I don't want to waste money and it end up being the same part. Has anyone else had luck with their dealership?

Last edited:

Danyi2170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I wish I would have found this thread before ripping my old air dam off. Now that it's off and kind of destroyed (plus off to the dump) I don't care for the front end. It looks like no one has found much luck. Even the GM Parts direct images look like the air dam on my 2015 LTZ. I don't want to waste money and it end up being the same part. Has anyone else had luck with their dealership?
Just get the right part number. My dealer was charging full price of over $500. Pictures always show the regular deflector. GMPARTSNOW.com is the best bet.

Allyssa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just get the right part number. My dealer was charging full price of over $500. Pictures always show the regular deflector. GMPARTSNOW.com is the best bet.

Well, according to the very first post, this is the correct part #. GM Part # 23365760 Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j