Tahoe in Crash- totaled other car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Damn sorry bout the wreck but glad that the nnbs are not a plasticy as i thought. Is your insurance gonna start ****** you now or did you report it to the insurance? But yea thats a good sighn that the tahoe might not want you to sell it

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Damn that suck. Glad you're ok. I'm guessing the other car took out the guard rail?

Yeah, other car and I went down hill right next to each other and he hit the guardrail.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

glad your ok. But if im mistaken thats a BMW. Unless there was more than one car involved. Love the statement how you came to a stop quickly due to your awesome tires lol. You should tell the tire manufacture about that story and maybe they will post it on customer reviews sections on the page

Yeah, I never took a picture of the Deville, so I found a picture online that had similar damage. Like I posted, it is no exaggeration.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Damn sorry bout the wreck but glad that the nnbs are not a plasticy as i thought. Is your insurance gonna start ****** you now or did you report it to the insurance? But yea thats a good sighn that the tahoe might not want you to sell it

Dunno yet. We will see.

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the only damage is on the drivers side of your vehicle, and the officer couldn't figure out who was at fault? Um, looks pretty obvious especially if the front of his vehicle is damaged. Unless they are claiming you went through a red light. Any idea what vehicle had the right of way?

Dude, you have a 07 ltz and don't have collision insurance????

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyway, no one was hurt. But I gotta pay out of pocket for repairs since I didn't have collision insurance.:emotions122: I get a quote tomorrow, I'll update repair costs.

That's gonna hurt!!! The moral of the story should be don't drive under insured!!

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's gonna hurt!!! The moral of the story should be don't drive under insured!!

Yea he is 18. full coverage is prob at least 250 a month. I remember when I was 19 insurance wanted 340 a month for a five year old motorcycle, I have a perfect record with no tickets. When my kids are 18 they will be driving a 10 yr old civic with 100 hp because I am not throwing away money to insurance. I will make up for it when they get out of college when there insurance will be half. No telling how many thousands upon thousands I have given them between my houses and cars and they still seem to try and raise my rates! I have never in my life had a claim. Sorry for the rant. It is going to be very expensive to fix though. Hopefully it didn't get the rocker panel or the door jam. In the end all that matters is that everyone is ok.

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!! that is incredible Steve! You're lucky to be alive today that is for sure. How did the motorists in the Scion fair?

In the title above the pics he said they didn't make it.........

the best thing about having a big SUV-surviving something like that....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne