Tahoe in Crash- totaled other car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!! that is incredible Steve! You're lucky to be alive today that is for sure. How did the motorists in the Scion fair?

In the title above the pics he said they didn't make it.........

the best thing about having a big SUV-surviving something like that....

only the peeps in the Scion died, the people in the OBS and my car lived somehow.

[/threadjack]

They're definitely solid trucks, glad to see someone else is unluckily lucky too.

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only the peeps in the Scion died, the people in the OBS and my car lived somehow.

[/threadjack]

They're definitely solid trucks, glad to see someone else is unluckily lucky too.

Wow that was a crazy accident.
I drive my yukon bc i want to live and from the safety it provides. The only thing i have to be worried about is getting t ***** from a semi, another large suv, and thats about it. The price of gas is nothing compared to injuries, death, and disability. Just remember that if u choose to downsize

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevek<br />
only the peeps in the Scion died, the people in the OBS and my car lived somehow. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Wow that was a crazy accident. <br />
I drive my yukon bc i want to live and from the safety it provides. The only thing i have to be worried about is getting t ***** from a semi, another large suv, and thats about it. The price of gas is nothing compared to injuries, death, and disability. Just remember that if u choose to downsize

Steven, those pics are crazy!! Glad you're alive and you too David!

Glad you're O.K.

Your sentence above is another reason why I have a dash cam in my Tahoe. I want a witness.

Dash cam?

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
So, went to Gerber Collision today to sign some papers to get the estimates/repairs going. Guy came out and took a look at my truck, spurted out $10,000. I was like, ***** please,:yaoface2: and am going somewhere else. More pictures of damage. What do you guys think? seriously 10k damage? Considering there isn't any suspension/frame/axel damage?

Oh, and he said "an insurance company wouldn't classify this as totaled," And I was like, Oh really? Ya don't say! Its just a freakin' dent (Obviously a little more, but you get the point). I'm definitely taking it somewhere else where they don't try to rip off college students. Anyway, here are some more pics to help with y'all's estimates.

Attachments

• IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0405.jpg
    IMAG0405.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0410.jpg
    IMAG0410.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 43

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Bro i can get the door maybe $500 and then you dp relize you need to jack the sides so the side comes put again so the door closes like it never crashed. I helped my tennant fix his wrecked door and a jack, wood, a tree and removing the seats and boom its workin right now good. But yea if you really wanted to do it you can i mean i did it n yea no experiance and we were like u got beer? Yea... Game!

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Bro i can get the door maybe $500 and then you dp relize you need to jack the sides so the side comes put again so the door closes like it never crashed. I helped my tennant fix his wrecked door and a jack, wood, a tree and removing the seats and boom its workin right now good. But yea if you really wanted to do it you can i mean i did it n yea no experiance and we were like u got beer? Yea... Game!

I only understood like half of that, but I get what you mean. My mom recommended I did it myself, too. But it's the case what if the pillar or something was messed up. I can't do body work for shit, either.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take some pics down the other side of the truck.... i bet u have some gaps that opened up or closed up....

also...ALWAYS get multiple estimated.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
LTXtech.com

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only understood like half of that, but I get what you mean. My mom recommended I did it myself, too. But it's the case what if the pillar or something was messed up. I can't do body work for shit, either.

:lol2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez