Tahoe DRL Blinker Switchback LED ReWire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you guys doing the led switchback/hid retrofit mods, do your automatic running daylights still work automatically, or do you have to turn them on manually?

OP
OP
DWebPro

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you guys doing the led switchback/hid retrofit mods, do your automatic running daylights still work automatically, or do you have to turn them on manually?

Yes, my daytime running lights work fine, both bulbs light up. If you are talking about the daytime headlights, they do turn on and stay on if I turn on the truck in my garage. If I turn the truck on while outside, the headlights do not turn on.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess what I'm asking is, does everything turn on like factory? I thought I remember reading you have to manually turn on your daytime running lights or automatic headlights when running switchbacks.

OP
OP
DWebPro

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess what I'm asking is, does everything turn on like factory? I thought I remember reading you have to manually turn on your daytime running lights or automatic headlights when running switchbacks.

Ah! Yes, everything turns on like factory, you don't have to turn anything on or off for it to work like factory.

The only thing I do if I am starting the truck in my garage during the day is turn the knob to the right one notch so the auto headlights don't turn on. If I am driving around dawn or dusk, I turn the switch one notch to the right as well.

If I get another goPro for Christmas, ill make a dual camera video from inside and outside so you can see how things work.

KiLLerSpyder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah! Yes, everything turns on like factory, you don't have to turn anything on or off for it to work like factory.

The only thing I do if I am starting the truck in my garage during the day is turn the knob to the right one notch so the auto headlights don't turn on. If I am driving around dawn or dusk, I turn the switch one notch to the right as well.

If I get another goPro for Christmas, ill make a dual camera video from inside and outside so you can see how things work.

HAHAHAHA I do the exact same thing, one notch to the right...!
I ended up leaving mine 6000k since my truck is blue they sorta tie in with the theme..

KiLLerSpyder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Mine runs as factory as well... wire as this thread instructs you and everything will work perfectly.

KiLLerSpyder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last edited:

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YuCan is this your hoe?

That was @soulsea 's. I did get most of my inspiration from his though lol.

ec0407ff91afde6b23e24f942d34d4f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd