superchips flashpaq tuner 2815 (feedback)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Can Justin at BBP take a existing hand held and wipe all the information out and then put his Tunes on the handheld?

If not then what if I want 2 different parameters? How would I be able to switch between the two?

No.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the sc 2815 and i just recently got the hang of ajusting the different tunes. i still dont know much about the different parameters so its hard for me to dail it in like i want it. i like the sc for two good reasons: the option to switch between multiple tunes in 3mins and the ability to read codes. i do alot of light towing ,alot of highway driving, and switch between the two very very often so this tuner is almost perfect for me. im finally noticing a fair size of performance gain but like i said its not all the way dailed in. ive noticed a gain from a dead stop and a greater gain from a rolling start. it could be better and cheaper but i like it. if i had the money i would go with the bb tune after the autocal comes out. if you have the money and time to do the bb tune id say do it but if your driving style changes very often like mine just get the sc for now......thats my 2cents plus some. sorry for the paragraph.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btw, like someone has said before the handheld tuner could cause damage to a vehicle simply because you could adjust something in a way that it puts a strain on the vehicle and eventually brake something (so to speak)......i know black bear is the top dog around here but i think its advertised too much. when i asked these same questions all i got were a bunch of people trying to sell me the bb tune. i dont mean to step on anyones toes and defintely not here to bash blackbear but you gotta give the people the answers to "Their" questions. again not trying to start a war with you guys (the sensitive ones).

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have no monetary investment involved. I see your point, BUT, if I was a new purchasing buyer for something, I would love for someone to tell me their experience and I base decisions soley off that.
If we didn't, and he bought a used SC, and it had the stock info stored inside, he'd be upset if we said "go for it, you will be pleased" when we're not really offering the possibilities of the used inside. And, to mention he wasn't aware (at the time) he couldn't do multiple vehicles off one investment.
Nor, hear of the tuned people say "man, my truck is a totally new truck with the tune" and not knowing, it was done with brand A, brand B, or brand C.
I see your point, well spoken and taken, but if someone ask, all I can ( won't speak for others) is offer the best knowledge I can, and let the purchaser decide. :)

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the input, this is honestly one of the best Forums for the Tahoe and it makes me happier everyday to know that I have a great group of knowledgeable and helpful guys(and Jenna ahhaha) to help me with any questions! I am very supportive of all your help!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll love it, I really liked the ease of installation on mine just went beyond the adjustment necessary and pretty much forced myself into a custom tune. Can't beat the price either :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts