Sunroof air deflector clips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my ‘03 Yukon has a sunroof, and the factory air deflector piece is not popping up like it’s supposed to, due to both spring clips being broken. I believe it’s part # 88980678, but not certain, and I can’t seem to find anyone that sells these either. Can anyone confirm the part number, or recommend an alternative that will work?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaBlah

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my ‘03 Yukon has a sunroof, and the factory air deflector piece is not popping up like it’s supposed to, due to both spring clips being broken. I believe it’s part # 88980678, but not certain, and I can’t seem to find anyone that sells these either. Can anyone confirm the part number, or recommend an alternative that will work?

Have you looked on gmpartsdirect.com

Id look for you but am at my phone and hate using it for such things. Is just to hard to work at.

They have exploded diagrams and parts breakdowns to build most gm cars and trucks.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

getting same info on searchs

391A403D-4494-413A-8EDB-A65B4A31B059.png

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked on gmpartsdirect.com

Id look for you but am at my phone and hate using it for such things. Is just to hard to work at.

They have exploded diagrams and parts breakdowns to build most gm cars and trucks.

Thanks. I think I looked there, but will double check.

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks, maybe is a junkyard only part. My truck didnt have the deflector either when i bought it :|

Yeah, hoping to get replacements. Seems like it should be a fairly common part to break, and need to have stocked. [emoji53]

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@adventurenali92 , chase didn’t you have something going on with your sunroof?
Not with the air deflector. The plastic track pieces that guide it back and forth broke so it doesn’t slide back. That’s the most common sunroof related issue on our gen truck. I’ve never seen issues with the air deflector. But I’m not surprised as it’s all plastic pieces.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Check out tgautomotive.com. They may have a solution for your spring clips. Also take a look at gruven parts. They make a ton of GM related stuff. Metal replacements for shotty plastic pieces that break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645