Stylin' Trucks Rant:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
i have called back twice.. i got Alexander both times. its fine.. Its too bad.. I know their business has slowed down in this economy. You would think they would atleast offer me something to protect their reputation and keep a customer. I told him I wasted over an hour of my time in the Texas heat and he just didnt give a shit.

sorry to hear about your dilema. Service can be a difficult thing to master.. some employees just don't have common sense, it may not be their fault but the fault of the company owner for not properly training their employees to deal with such situations. Calling them back and talking to the owner etc. should get you somewhere. In the end you can have the best products out there but without the service they won't servive.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had a horrible expericne with stylin trucks. When i ordered my drop kit, i ordered new rear shocks ( was told by stylin trucks that fronts were not needed) , c-arms, springs, and rear hardwere kit. Was hella juiced and had already set it up with some friends to put in when it arrived. Recived my parts and they diddnt send me 1 ofthe front a-arms. Called back and they were really coo, but said that they had to review the order and make sure that they were not still in stock. I think this went on for a couple of days and finnally got back to me and said they were on there way. So, I was tracking the order and the order was never sent to my house. They had ****** up and sent it to a different address. They had said that there was no way for me for them to see what driver had the package. My wife felt really bad, and tracked down and ups driver and explained the situation, so he found out what route the driver was on. She was able to get my a-arm and brought to my shop. This was not UPS's fault that the address was wrong. Now we put the a-arms in, and the mounts for the shocks do not look safe at all. Call djm and they said that is the way it is if you run stock shocks, which they dont recomend. So ordered the correct front shocks from them. Then come to find out the rear shocks are for a 3" drop and not a 5" drop. Called stylin trucks again and said that i had to purchase the right shocks, and then send mine back and they would give me a credit. After the first issue i had, they gave me a gift certificate for $75. This enitre process took over a month to get sorted out. This was not worth all the headaches. I know another guy here locally that also had a very bad expiernce. **** STYLIN TRUCKS!

As far as drop shocks go, i'm running the djm drop shocks and i like them. Theres a preffered vendor here for djm that can get you some i'm sure.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
It was about $500 with the actual detector, a Smart Wire Hard wire set, and a visor lip.
I got a discount on it thats why it was cheap too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019