Stumbled upon a 2014 PPV Tahoe while looking for a subaru

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoeleo

Tahoeleo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup simple, the wiring is there so you just need the panel and switch

And then it will tell me the current engine hours?

And there would have been no way to reset that without the buttons?

Just curious to know how much idle time this thing has had.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can not answer that question for you but just post the question on here and I am sure someone will have a answer.

That is correct....I found a local salvage yard that let me walk around to hunt for the dic...and in doing so, was able to find one with all the wood trimmed panels for the dash which included the DIC switch...Just plug it up and ****-got the info you are looking for.

FWIW-that was a damn smoking deal....I just bought mine this past summer for 11k. Mine is 2013 with 110k on it-also had leather and console installed. I ditched the steelies for 2018 Silverado 20" Black OEMs with Cooper AT3 (AS/Snow rated) which will come in handy with my recent move to New England.

Congrats and welcome to the cult-please try the Kool-Aid in large doses!!! :Caffeine:

OP
OP
Tahoeleo

Tahoeleo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is correct....I found a local salvage yard that let me walk around to hunt for the dic...and in doing so, was able to find one with all the wood trimmed panels for the dash which included the DIC switch...Just plug it up and ****-got the info you are looking for.

FWIW-that was a damn smoking deal....I just bought mine this past summer for 11k. Mine is 2013 with 110k on it-also had leather and console installed. I ditched the steelies for 2018 Silverado 20" Black OEMs with Cooper AT3 (AS/Snow rated) which will come in handy with my recent move to New England.

Congrats and welcome to the cult-please try the Kool-Aid in large doses!!! :Caffeine:

Decent! That is what I will do too, hopefully I can find the same brushed silver trim pieces, because I like the look.

I'm still shocked at the price I got this thing for, I was willing to spend the same on an '04 subaru outback wagon, so quite the upgrade i would say haha

Thanks for the welcome!

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the party

Yes, the engine hours can be reset with a scan tool...........mine was

OP
OP
Tahoeleo

Tahoeleo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did some work to the Hoe since I was off work for a bit while the woman went to school. It's hard to find time since I live such a nomadic lifestyle.

work completed in about 6 weeks:
belltech 2/4 drop
DJM relocation kit for the back end
painted and undercoated all the visible chassis and suspension parts
swapped out the winter tires for the 22's
installed heated/cooled leather seats from a Denali (still looking for an interior floor harness to get the functions working, only hard wired for now. But man did those old seats stink like cop ass, didn't realize how bad till they were gone)
AFM delete
diablo tune

still to do:
paint rotors and calipers
tranny fluid/filter change
hoe3.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Did some work to the Hoe since I was off work for a bit while the woman went to school. It's hard to find time since I live such a nomadic lifestyle.

work completed in about 6 weeks:
belltech 2/4 drop
DJM relocation kit for the back end
painted and undercoated all the visible chassis and suspension parts
swapped out the winter tires for the 22's
installed heated/cooled leather seats from a Denali (still looking for an interior floor harness to get the functions working, only hard wired for now. But man did those old seats stink like cop ass, didn't realize how bad till they were gone)
AFM delete
diablo tune

still to do:
paint rotors and calipers
tranny fluid/filter change
View attachment 368498
Looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518