Stumbled upon a 2014 PPV Tahoe while looking for a subaru

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEEMONEY408

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I wasn't looking for one, and I hadn't even considered a tahoe of this generation because it wasn't in the budget. But I am now the happy owner of a 2014 ppv tahoe. I was actually looking for a 2004-2012 subaru of some kind for around $7500 CAD, when I came across this tahoe by chance. I looked at the other listings of a subaru seller on Kijiji and there she was. He was asking $9500 CAD, I offered him $7500 CAD($5700 usd) after checking it out and he accepted. It's an ex-RCMP truck with 180k(110 miles), runs and drives perfect. It has the optimal G80 locker and dual batteries. It already has full leather rear seating and a console added. I plan on trying to retrofit some heated leather buckets for the front, add a full stereo with touchscreen deck, front and rear cameras, and do some tasteful mods to the outside. Glad there is a forum section dedicated to these things. Here's a few first pics:

View attachment 263207 View attachment 263208
Thats a great price you got it for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9