Strange call from the Police today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I wouldn't want that thing after what was done the esky is a much nicer ride :cheers:

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont want to stay on the wrong foot with ya, i love ya as a member and everything.

Everything is cool. Like I said I got a deposit an hour after I let it be known it was for sale so I would not be cool for anyone for me to just start taking $$$ from other cats and then having to deal with returning it giving hopes that wouldn't be there.. I did send out pics to all, maybe yours got left out for some reason, I apologize for that, it's just that this chapter should have been done with the day I let it go the first time and look what happenedand still dealing with it. LMAO. I wanted to be as fair as possible without pissing anyone off..

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is sold!! Again.. LMAO. this time it went to someone who will know what to do with it. He asked that I don't say who because it will not look the same once he's done with it. It's gonna be a surprise.

Good doing business with him..

is it someone on here?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything is cool. Like I said I got a deposit an hour after I let it be known it was for sale so I would not be cool for anyone for me to just start taking $$$ from other cats and then having to deal with returning it giving hopes that wouldn't be there.. I did send out pics to all, maybe yours got left out for some reason, I apologize for that, it's just that this chapter should have been done with the day I let it go the first time and look what happenedand still dealing with it. LMAO. I wanted to be as fair as possible without pissing anyone off..

Hope that cat doesn't get out of jail....that would suck ass!!

B

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it someone on here?

affirmative..

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Hope that cat doesn't get out of jail....that would suck ass!!

B

I'm not worried about it. Neither should anyone else. We'll be old, deaf and slow by then..LMAO Unless he escapes..:mexsmoke:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Awe man......there goes my SC.......HAHAHAHA! Hey, good lookin' out man. I know you would of hooked me up if the situation presented itself, cool as hel for even considering workin' with me on it. Glad to hear you got your scrilla' back out of it though......Hopefully we can get this AZ meet going and I'll see you there.....
:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove