Storm Trooper Denali pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Reaction score
Man those are the badest mfing wheels I have ever seen in my mfing life. I think it would look killer if you pulled the headlights apart and painted the chrome black, maybe retrofit some projectors inther while you have them apart. Then you could paint the bowls too

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man those are the badest mfing wheels I have ever seen in my mfing life. I think it would look killer if you pulled the headlights apart and painted the chrome black, maybe retrofit some projectors inther while you have them apart. Then you could paint the bowls too

So what you're saying is that you like his rims??? :think: just making sure I understand :lol:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Sweet rig........for sure.....any plans to color match the D pillars? I think that would really pull it together and possibly the 3rd brake light but I'd give that some thought......D Pillars for sure though......too bad you can't put a roll pan on the NNBS, that would be out of control......regardless one of the better rigs I've seen in a while, very original.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts