Steering wheel off center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked mine up this past Monday and the steering wheel is definitely slightly off center to the right. I can't unsee it now
Mines slight un-center to the left for the past year. Had the dealership to a full alignment on it and it’s still off so I gave up.

That does frustrate me each time I go to drive it.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines slight un-center to the left for the past year. Had the dealership to a full alignment on it and it’s still off so I gave up.

That does frustrate me each time I go to drive it.
Yeah, it frustrates me to. I'm thinking it may be related to electric steering, but can't find info on that. Sometimes when I slowly come to a stop, I can feel the steering give in or relax just before I stop. It goes perfectly straight. It's like the electrical steering may have some force in one direction while driving, thus creating the off-center. Could just be me, but I had 3 alignments done on my first 21 Yukon and it was never fixed. Just kept switching from left to right. Now that my AT4 does the exact same thing I lean to design defect or electric power steering???....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505