Steering Wheel Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you add steering wheel controls to a 2007 Tahoe? I bought a GOV Fleet vehicle used and it has the bare minimum. Wanted to see what it takes to add this on. Also, wanted opinions on the ADVENT audio NAV system compared with KENwood and Pioneer. Thanks for any and all advice.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can add steering wheel controls as long as the vehicle is equipped with cruise control on the wheel of any 07+ GM fullsize truck/suv.

OP
OP
G

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, guess I will start looking for parts numbers, this forum is saving me plenty of heartache looking for stuff I want to modify.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Anyone have the part numbers for the volume and radio controls for the steering wheel, thanks for your assistance.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw them for 100 on ebay while looking for a steering wheel. Don't know what else you'll need though. Look for 07 tahoe steering wheel oem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need the whole wheel, not just the controls. I think I can find you one in black if you need it.

oempartsdirectinc.com/wheels

OP
OP
G

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am trying to add the radio control functions to the steering wheel. If I am understanding your post I need to buy a steering wheel with both cruise control & radio control switches. I cannot just add the radio control switch? With additional wire harnesses I imagine. If that is the case I would like to find one with the silver spokes. My steering wheel is peeling. Thanks I will continue looking. I imagine I will need other parts so if anyone has parts numbers let me know, this forum has helped me immensely already!

OP
OP
G

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I just swapped my 2nd row bench seats for buckets, easy install. Will start looking for the steering wheel on eBay with radio controls. What's a fair price. I have found them from 175 - 300 plus shipping?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA