Steering wheel control harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balistikb

Reaction score
Can someone tell me or give a picture is where I could find the harness for the steering wheel controls for the stereos? I need to install an aftermarket head unit and need to tap into this with another harness.
Please help me.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's all part of the radio harness, the adapter you use will have that all built in already all you have to do is program it

OP
OP
B

Balistikb

Reaction score
it's all part of the radio harness, the adapter you use will have that all built in already all you have to do is program it
Thank you for your reply. I’m installing a Phoenix tablet head unit and one of the adapters is supposed to be for the steering wheel radio controls.
Supposedly the connection is described to be in the steering wheel column and that I don’t see.
I wish I could find a wiring diagram for all things audio.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I’m installing a Phoenix tablet head unit and one of the adapters is supposed to be for the steering wheel radio controls.
Supposedly the connection is described to be in the steering wheel column and that I don’t see.
I wish I could find a wiring diagram for all things audio.
you can contact them for technical support, normally the swc are connected thru the regular radio harness and not at the steering wheel column, you could try looking for the gm upfitter guide and see if it shows it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727

Latest posts