Stay Away From The 2-3" Rough Country Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StormPackie

Reaction score
Hey I just got this lift an so far I havnt had any problems. I've seen the first this post was set was 09 so maybe they had adjustments to it considering I go it about a month ago. But I'm going to look thru this thread an I'll keep tabs on my lift, but this won't be my only lift this is just a start.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hey I just got this lift an so far I havnt had any problems. I've seen the first this post was set was 09 so maybe they had adjustments to it considering I go it about a month ago. But I'm going to look thru this thread an I'll keep tabs on my lift, but this won't be my only lift this is just a start.

StormPackie

Reaction score
Oh an idk if he took off his overload springs?

an update the only problem im having with this lift is the galvanized spacers the shock cradles on inside the brackets. but other then that its solid an i also currently got a stabilizer as well an it helps so much more.

Last edited:

StormPackie

Reaction score
8558b9aa736fc791eb4f5acf8dbdff77.jpg

StormPackie

Reaction score
See mine look nothing like that, but then again idk I went to a off road motors port place an they installed it but here's my front shocks
a364438961ac388c2518096852c482c5.jpg

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my god thank you so much friend
Because I was planning to have one but with the 6 inch lift and it will cost me around 2k because I live in Iraq and the company is obviously in USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts