SSBC A126-42 14" Big Rotor / Caliper relocation kit front and rear 14" big brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a USED SSBC A126-42 Front and rear 14" big rotor/caliper relocation kit for sale. Kit has approx 25k miles. ROTORS NEED TO BE RESURFACED/TURNED !

This kit contains caliper relocation brackets for the front, and rear. designed to upgrade your stock 12" front rotors to a 14" slotted rotor, and rear to a 14" slotted rotor, without bleeding the brakes or removing calipers. This kit is designed for trucks that have factory dual piston rear calipers. Such as 2000-2006 GM SUV, tahoe, avalanche, yukon, suburban etc. This kit will fit the front of a 00-06 Silverado as well.

I am including factory OEM complete with brackets front dual piston calipers, and OEM factory dual piston rear calipers, removed from my 2001 Chevy Tahoe, ALL the calipers work fine. If you currently have factory single piston rear brakes (common) you can use the dual piston calipers I am providing. If you have a 00-21 model with oem single piston, you can use these calipers to convert your single piston to dual piston.

SSBC went out of business a few years ago. HOWEVER, they are back up and running. Replacement rotors for this kit are no longer supplied (that i know of) HOWEVER, you can use BAER Eradispeed 14" front, and rear rotors, if you ever need to replace the rotors. This kit has approx. 25k Miles on it.

The brackets need cleaning and paint, the rotors need to be resurfaced/machined. Front rotors have a shimmy/vibration when stopping hard. ROTORS HAVE NEVER BEEN TURNED. Still plenty of material to make these perfectly smooth/fresh.

I will NOT SHIP unless you arrange it. I am located in CONYERS, GA 30013 zipcode.

$250.00

instructions linked here : https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/instructions/ssb-a126-42-42a.pdf

ssbc1.jpgrear calipers.jpegssbcdefau (Copy).jpg

SpDyKen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am interested. I presume these parts will fit on my 2003 Yukon XL Denali. I live near Lake Lanier, so would pick them up in person. I am new to the forum, but i presume there is a way to exchange information privately.

OP
OP
Colby_e32

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested. I presume these parts will fit on my 2003 Yukon XL Denali. I live near Lake Lanier, so would pick them up in person. I am new to the forum, but i presume there is a way to exchange information privately.
sending you a message buddy. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt