Sphon products **attn NORCALSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PUNKYOU007

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D

Wife called me bitching today. "WTF are all these boxes that say DJM on my front porch"

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wife called me bitching today. "WTF are all these boxes that say DJM on my front porch"

Tell her if she ever refers to it as "MY porch" again youre gonna stop paying on the house note, and its that kinda MINE and YOURS and not OURS thinking that had you spend a bunch of YOUR money without letting her know in the first place.... and since your feelings are hurt so bad that yall have drifted apart and nothing is "Ours" anymore.. the only thing thats gonna help is if SHE buys a roots blower and a rebuilt bottom end for the truck so it can be "Ours" again.

:)

OP
OP
PUNKYOU007

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell her if she ever refers to it as "MY porch" again youre gonna stop paying on the house note, and its that kinda MINE and YOURS and not OURS thinking that had you spend a bunch of YOUR money without letting her know in the first place.... and since your feelings are hurt so bad that yall have drifted apart and nothing is "Ours" anymore.. the only thing thats gonna help is if SHE buys a roots blower and a rebuilt bottom end for the truck so it can be "Ours" again.

:)

lol, you wanna call her for me. :D

S/N I was looking at the shocks last night, in the box with each one is this short pc of steel that has two prongs on each end of it...what is that? I have never seen anything like that in the past when I have replaced shocks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
maybe they forgot to send it or coming monday. pm me the date you ordered and i can shoot that to DJM on monday to find out whats going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia