Special Trim Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBF1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2006 Yukon Denali says Denali, not GMC on the tailgate. It also has 18" GMC rims, and a chrome accented instrument panel. I have never seen another one like this. Could this have been a special trim level. Just curious...Thanks!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My 2006 Yukon Denali says Denali, not GMC on the tailgate. It also has 18" GMC rims, and a chrome accented instrument panel. I have never seen another one like this. Could this have been a special trim level. Just curious...Thanks!
Post up some pics of said upgrades. Might be able to tell just by looking at the pics.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Maybe the PO did some pretty’in up.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
My 07 Denali simply had “GMC” and “Yukon” on the back that I removed and stuck on my cabinets inside. Only Denali on the side. I agree with Big Mama that PO added that.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
our 03 just has YUKON XL on the back and just denali on the side, but someone could have swapped any number of things over the years. like I currently have some 16'' gmc wheels on for the winter with some snow tires on it.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. PO added or dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like others have said it’s changes the previous owner probably made. I have no badges at all, wheel upgrade, the chrome Escalade roof rack upgrade, along with the rear d pillar covers, and Escalade third tail light. And I also swapped my Denali gauge cluster for an Escalade cluster with the chrome rings and white gauge faces that were installed on the platinum edition escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan