Southern California Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
careful with this guy "GOPEDXR" he has been banned from the GMFULLSIZE forum many times he's a poser/stocker

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I live in huntington beach and our shop is basically 1 mile inland from PCH and superior (newport blvd area/55 freeway).

I will start working on a date and let everyone know if you want to meet up there. I have parking in the lot for about 30, and street parking and the lot across the street for another 30 or so.

Any suggestions on what to do, would you guys like a free leather kit plus install, or a nav install, etc... let me know what your opinions are.

What would be the best " how to install" so we can all watch.

Thanks

Jeremy

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A free leather kit sounds good to me, or maybe a new suede headliner. I'm definately up for a meet. Let start thinking of a date so that it can be posted and everyone can plan and attend the meet

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
A So-Cal meet would be fun. Especially at Absolute that would be legit. Id be down to meet everyone there.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Let me know where and when im down to have a little meet

A So-Cal meet would be fun. Especially at Absolute that would be legit. Id be down to meet everyone there.

hey exxon where you at the temecula tune about 2 weeks ago, I believe i seen your truck there?

photoryan

Reaction score
Gopedxr- Got your PM, but I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't PM you back.

the next three weekends are out for me (out of town, weddings, etc.)
just make it for whatever works best for most people, and if I can make it I will.

gopedxr

Reaction score
ok everyone lives pretty close i mean we can all go out this saturday if you guys arent doing anything like a pre meet and then later when more of you are free we just all hang again lol.

photoryan

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I live in huntington beach and our shop is basically 1 mile inland from PCH and superior (newport blvd area/55 freeway).

Any suggestions on what to do, would you guys like a free leather kit plus install, or a nav install, etc... let me know what your opinions are.

What would be the best " how to install" so we can all watch.
Jeremy

Jeremy,
What does your shop do? Custom auto upgrades?
I like your username. Friends call my Yukon the FBI Yukon.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do most everything. I am just a die hard Chevy/ GM guy. We have a small dealership/ performance shop. We get stock tahoes/ silverado's etc and do work on them and sell them.

We are also getting ready to launch our new performance site. We can do everything from custom paint, suspension, wheels/tires, audio/nav, leather int etc.... pretty much anything.

We are just a small place, just me and my friend run and own the place.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

How does SAT JUNE 5th work for everyone?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukon Gal