Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Continue to inadvertently be an *******. I was out at a big lake in my general area Saturday, hunting bald eagles with the camera. I found an osprey fishing the banks, and pulled up on thia curb (there are no "no parking" signs). This place is like an Audobon around here, so it certainly didnt hurt to have something to get people to slow down. Even got a look from a few deputies. :lol:

20220702_152211.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Continue to inadvertently be an *******. I was out at a big lake in my general area Saturday, hunting bald eagles with the camera. I found an osprey fishing the banks, and pulled up on thia curb (there are no "no parking" signs). This place is like an Audobon around here, so it certainly didnt hurt to have something to get people to slow down. Even got a look from a few deputies. :lol:

View attachment 374297
I often get the howdy wave from deputies. Not so much from troopers or city cops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts