Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin gooooood.
Love how you call it a shitbox hahaha, its so clean.
I'd like to know more about your holster/mount?

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to a final adjustment on the xenons, I've just been putting it off and also been really randomly busy here and there. Also snapped a couple of shots of the Tahoe before, since I was out and about. Why not right?

20210914_193756.png

Just a note, the first 2 are phone pics. The last photo is a pic from the DSLR with a CP filter, but I ended up liking the phone pics more.

20210914_192314.png20210914_192400.png

The DSLR pic with a circular polarizer
BI4G4424.png

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to a final adjustment on the xenons, I've just been putting it off and also been really randomly busy here and there. Also snapped a couple of shots of the Tahoe before, since I was out and about. Why not right?

View attachment 350314

Just a note, the first 2 are phone pics. The last photo is a pic from the DSLR with a CP filter, but I ended up liking the phone pics more.

View attachment 350315View attachment 350316

The DSLR pic with a circular polarizer
View attachment 350317
I like those headlights!
I haven't been a fan of any of the aftermarket styling. Too much bling bling for me, but I love the output of projector style headlights. Yours looks like it was pretty much meant to be in there from the factory.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a H&K want to say a VP9?
Springfield XD2 Mod.2 .45 in a Gum Creek holster. http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/
I like those headlights!
I haven't been a fan of any of the aftermarket styling. Too much bling bling for me, but I love the output of projector style headlights. Yours looks like it was pretty much meant to be in there from the factory.
I love the fit/look, it really is worth the time and effort to take apart factory headlights and do this retrofit. Its great when Tahoe/Avalanche people catch the projectors in person, too. They glance at the truck, then look back and stare at the headlights. o_O:lol2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts