Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do love the typical output/beam of projector lights...but most of them for the tahoe, i don't car for the look of. yours actually i'm ok with, but i don't like the led accent type of stuff. (im very plain jane with things)...if i did buy these, id figure out how to cut that wire and then be happy. lol

But they look good! Now you need to update your sig pic. haha

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do love the typical output/beam of projector lights...but most of them for the tahoe, i don't car for the look of. yours actually i'm ok with, but i don't like the led accent type of stuff. (im very plain jane with things)...if i did buy these, id figure out how to cut that wire and then be happy. lol

But they look good! Now you need to update your sig pic. haha
I wish the LED/DRL was dark when not illuminated, but this one is soft enough at night I was ok with it. Definitely to each their own, and since it's the DRL now it'll be easy to disconnect if you go with these.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't stand it. I went out in the garage, started the Tahoe, and opened the door. I already see a huge difference just in my driveway. We can all probably draw a picture of what it looks like to sit on our own driveway. Calls, texts, whatever takes your attention when you get home or get ready to leave. This is night and day better than the last setup. Bonus seeing the cutoff across the street on my neighbor's house.

20201205_203443.jpg

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I dropped by my local drug store to grab some stuff, I come back out and find someone has backed into a spot in front of my truck. The weird part was the parking lot was pretty empty. They elected to back in, in front of my truck? Weird. The vehicle was crooked also, and still really close to my Tahoe. This was Wednesday.

I just saw today that that MF backed into me. He was acting weird when I walked to my truck, he was keeping an eye on me as he wandered around the parking lot.

One benefit to this all, I have a dash cam. For some reason though, it didn't cut on while he backed up in front of me. So I have no video of that, but do of him walking around looking SUS AF when I was about to leave. I've filed a police report, shared the video showing the driver CLEARLY and his tag, and the best part is I have pictures from Sunday that I took with the new headlights. I'm waiting for the police to go do a knock and talk at his house, and to see what he has to say especially when the officer finds damage to his rear bumper.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My Tahoe is no show piece, but I take care of my shit.
20201211_162933.jpg 20201211_162933.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese