Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokey_mountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Genuine OEM accessory part # 19355507 that integrates with factory radio without any vehicle modifications.
Factory sealed. I bought it for my 2020 Tahoe but I do not have time to install it, so I have decided to sell it. It is $1059 on GM Accessories site and $1150 at my dealer.

I am selling for $400 shipped in cont. USA. My loss is your gain. Makes great holiday gift.

Please confirm with GM but I understand it fits most 2016-2020 Tahoes, Suburbans. Again please confirm that this part # fits your truck.

• Amp adds big-bass 200-watt powered subwoofer in a small space, along with 200-watt high-efficiency, low power-draw amplifiers and a unique signature sound from the multichannel 32-bit DSP amp
    • Combined kit “kicks out” 400 watts of power
    • Seamlessly integrates with factory radio
    • Cosmetically integrated for original factory look
    • Kit includes a 200-watt powered KICKER multichannel 32-bit DSP amplifier paired with a 200-watt powered KICKER subwoofer, wiring harness, all installation hardware and installation instructions
    • Not compatible with Premium Audio Systems or underseat storage
640X640.jpeg640X640.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts