Sold the 15 Yukon Denali and bought a 16 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with the forum being dead. I'm not sure why and it upsets me. I'm gonna wind up saving money cause of this and I'm not happy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
What is the plug and play kit from camera source you are referring to? I know about the HMI mod but what is this?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice new ride! Love the running board lights. I have everything to make the mod happen but I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the chance to put everything together and then figure out how to wire them up. Gonna be a bit different for my 2006 with where I'm gonna wire them in I guess. And my mounting system looks a bit different than yours as I have a hardware store with less to work with. But I think it'll be fine.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice XL...and yes the 16's are that much better !!!

But Dude...honestly you really need to clean up that garage...I mean Jesus...all that grease and oil on the floor and get some more lights in there !!! LOL

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice XL...and yes the 16's are that much better !!!

But Dude...honestly you really need to clean up that garage...I mean Jesus...all that grease and oil on the floor and get some more lights in there !!! LOL

Lol. Thanks...I guess??

That last bay is my car wash / detailing bay. My electrician told me you could "repair watches" lol with the amount of overhead T8 fixtures but I just recently added 6 6' LED wall mount fixtures and they are awesome. They light the whole building up without the overhead lights even on.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice new ride! Love the running board lights. I have everything to make the mod happen but I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the chance to put everything together and then figure out how to wire them up. Gonna be a bit different for my 2006 with where I'm gonna wire them in I guess. And my mounting system looks a bit different than yours as I have a hardware store with less to work with. But I think it'll be fine.

Nice, post up some pics when your finished. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157