So, what to do you tow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys towing with the stock receiver? I've read somewhere on this forum that people didn't like the stock receiver setup for some reason. Just curious. I only tow Uhauls and the like less than 1500 lbs with a stock setup (no brake controller or antisway additions). Thanks.

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess so....geez, you've got some toys.

What's the big boat? Hard to tell....Uniflite, maybe? Bayliner?

That's what I'd be towing if I could afford it. Much fish to be caught here. Not many places you can catch halibut, salmon, shrimp and crab all in one trip....it's a seafood lover's paradise.

;)

Well, its what I do for a living - deal with boats, sleds, atv's Etc. That boat is a celebrity .. Lot of the stuff is good... Lot of the stuff is JUNK! lol whatevr I can make a buck on

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Are you guys towing with the stock receiver? I've read somewhere on this forum that people didn't like the stock receiver setup for some reason. Just curious. I only tow Uhauls and the like less than 1500 lbs with a stock setup (no brake controller or antisway additions). Thanks.

All stock here. I do have air supports in my truck - but never used the ant-sway either.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine i was towing 4wheelers cars trucks eiquipment and a boat have to see if can find some pics

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my 2002 Z71. The race bikes are gone(the silver R1 in the pics was mine), the arthritis, screws/plates, and limp are not. I still thought it was a cool pic.
Fast forward almost 5 years and I am thinking about buying a small camper for my 2006 Denali.

Attachments

• prehallet06 194.jpg
    prehallet06 194.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Stock set up is fine. I tow a 25 foot travel trailer, my brother in laws bass boat. two place snowmobile trailer, and a small utility trailer. Last year I towed an enclosed trailer from Florida to Illinois. No problem. These rigs are meant for family trips and towing, as long as you got the right ball and mount your good.:Handshake: By the way all this towing is done on 22's.

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
68 mustang coupe to the race track, honda cbr 1000rr, and boat twice a year.

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 14xx class race truck.. Almost finished ....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1300297628056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1300297628056.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar