So the P0069 is back again with new "symptom" echo engine revving.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the idle is unstable now if you tap on the gas the engine will have 3 addional echo engine revs...

so say if you revv the engine to 800 rpm it will go down to 590 then revv back to 800 then back to 590 then to 800rpm then settle at 590-620rpm......i would really like to fix this "issue"... i have a trip pretty soon this month

honestly i think the engine is toast :( it sounds horrible on #3 and #5 cylinder(slightly worse then #3) #1 and #7 cylinder sound fine..

i'm going to clean up the ground wires and a adjustment to the map sensor as well as check the air filter maybe it sucked up some snow ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
loose air intake clamp the one that connected to the throttle body was loose waiting for it to learn the new idle typical GM i swapped back to the old MAP sensor as well

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Why do people still post with no vehicle info? Am I just expecting too much?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I look forward to searching for info to try and help without, 1. Not knowing about what you just said about info all over and 2. Having to search when the info could easily be in a signature or supplied with the post so I don't have to go looking for that info.

So, in a nutshell, I did get the answer to my second question, I am expecting too much. I will file that away in the "who cares" department. LOL!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't need the whole history unless the current problem needs that history for it to make sense. I was only asking for year and engine size. I thought that was pretty easy.

:2cents:

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't need the whole history unless the current problem needs that history for for it to make sense. I was only asking for year and engine size. I thought that was pretty easy.

:2cents:

Nothing is easy considering the source....