Smokeymance's Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Thanks guys...hopefully aligning goes smooth and should be on this weekend

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. So far its been pretty straight forward and as multiple members have stated, its not hard, but just little time consuming. I wouldn't imagine how i could do it in one day, esp for the first time. Time wasnt an issue for me as i got a second set of lights, and the retro so far has been literally a breeze. I wanted to learn how to do it and of course it doesnt help that i love takin $hit appart.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome bro. Helps to be good at DIY shit and be mechanically inclined as well. I would have tackled it myself if I was in your position. But having three small kids it's just easier to buy em pre made and pop em in. Looks like u did an amazing job though!!!

OP
OP
Smokymance

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
yeah i dont doubt u. i got no 3 kiddos and i barely have time to do anything...these were slow progress working on them 1-2hrs at a time...who knows how long alignment will take...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't be any slower than Lee's 2 year Retro project and he doesn't have any kids :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345