SLP Resonator Delete Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally got ahold of SLP........man, their customer service sucks. I emailed them a week ago, never got a response, then I called and left a voicemail, never got a response. I finally reached someone today around lunch time and the answer I was given when I asked if their 2013 and older side exhaust exhaust tip resonator removal kit would fit was "we haven't had a vehicle to test in on since the new models came out".

Needless to say that's a terrible answer. I'll have to do some digging on the previous generation forum to see if the exhaust systems mount the same and/or if the exhaust from the previous generation has the same part numbers.

Based on the interaction described here, I'll pass.

2009TahoeSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2017 Tahoe 5.3 looking to remove the resonator. I have the SLP setup on my 2008 and love it. Are there kits out there for 15-17s with the 5.3? I can't find anything. About to buy the old SLP kit and take it to an exhaust shop and have them make it fit. Also, whats this talk about a flapper? Is that inside the factory resonator? Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645