Skyjacker C25R… Air Bag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman-2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing new Skyjackers c25r. Wondering if anyone installed air bags with these for towing? I looked online but saw very few options. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpeg
    IMG_4498.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used these springs but not with bags. Problem with bags is most are short. There's a set for use with stock springs in our trucks but they would be too short with lift springs. You'll need to install the springs and measure there length at ride height unloaded and find a set around that length

OP
OP
Dantheman-2003

Dantheman-2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used these springs but not with bags. Problem with bags is most are short. There's a set for use with stock springs in our trucks but they would be too short with lift springs. You'll need to install the springs and measure there length at ride height unloaded and find a set around that length
Right on Carl. That's what I was thinking. Them bags are short and are likely made for stock springs. I'll keep checking around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz