Silverado Trail Boss suspension on a Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a full set of rancho shocks and springs from a 2020 Silverado trail boss on offerup. Anyone know if these would fit my 2016 Suburban?

wildcatgoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The way to figure that out is to look up aftermarket suspensions and see if the same suspension part fits your vehicle and the source vehicle.

Likely not. Suburbans will have a different rear suspension than the truck.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not. The K2 and T1 suspension is completely different.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the front i do believe is one and the same, after market strut assembly #'s are the same for truck and suv...rear is another story, more than likely it is an internal valving difference due to weight of vehicle

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arnt the rear of the pickups still leaf sprung? Those obviously wont work.

not sure for up front. I would guess they are close to the same...but possibly enough differences to not work also...

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arnt the rear of the pickups still leaf sprung? Those obviously wont work.

not sure for up front. I would guess they are close to the same...but possibly enough differences to not work also...
Well leafs still have shocks don’t they?37F15150-80E9-4621-9115-A6D6400898CA.jpeghere’s a pic from the post

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well leafs still have shocks don’t they?View attachment 277960here’s a pic from the post

Plug both trucks in here and have a look for comparison:

https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/catalog/catalog_search.php

The T1s are a new sheet design, or so we were told, and should not be the same as the K2s.

Looks like there are part numbers still visible for the front coils and shocks, if the owner will give you his 6XX and 7XX RPO codes you can verify with yours using the above link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent