Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to share that I did a Magnetic Ride delete on the front end of my 2016 Yukon Denali XL 4wd. I replaced my front struts with dirt logic by Fabtech with the 6 inch Lift here's a few pictures I'll be happy to answer any questions

20190831_135712.jpg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to share that I did a Magnetic Ride delete on the front end of my 2016 Yukon Denali XL 4wd. I replaced my front struts with dirt logic by Fabtech with the 6 inch Lift here's a few pictures I'll be happy to answer any questions

View attachment 229863

Heck yea! I just ordered a delete kit and fox coilovers for my wifes denali xl. Cant wait to get them installed!

Any tricks to the delete kit, or pretty much plug and play? Im just doing the front.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea! I just ordered a delete kit and fox coilovers for my wifes denali xl. Cant wait to get them installed!

Any tricks to the delete kit, or pretty much plug and play? Im just doing the front.
It is a plug-and-play deal. My story starts with I already had a lift kit then I decided to go to a delete kit. When I plug in the new hardware it burned up the new hardware. I reached out xineering . I had to do what they call a ride height trim procedure. They sent me an OBD cable with a usb hookup. That I then downloaded the application that was sent to me via email I was able to perform the procedure myself in my own garage and I've been a happy customer ever since. Excellent customer service and an excellent product wish I had found them earlier

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a plug-and-play deal. My story starts with I already had a lift kit then I decided to go to a delete kit. When I plug in the new hardware it burned up the new hardware. I reached out xineering . I had to do what they call a ride height trim procedure. They sent me an OBD cable with a usb hookup. That I then downloaded the application that was sent to me via email I was able to perform the procedure myself in my own garage and I've been a happy customer ever since. Excellent customer service and an excellent product wish I had found them earlier

I wonder if that is a common occurrence? What do you mean by burned up?

JestersHK

Reaction score
Got a RC 2in level put on today. Went with 275/70/18s Falken Wildpeaks on the stock rims.

Thanks to all the folks here for pictures and some great threads which helped me get to where I wanted. Ride is great and I'm glad I did not do a spacer in the rear for now... IMG_20190909_165032.jpg IMG_20190910_162836.jpg

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that is a common occurrence? What do you mean by burned up?
There was too much voltage going to the ride height sensor on the driver side and It was due to the ride Ride height procedure that had already have been done by the shop that installed my lift previously. So the voltage was off and literally cooked one of the new sensors. But the company sent me a brand new sensor free of charge to correct the problem. I then download the app and corrected the voltage manually through my pc to my obd plug in