Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was too much voltage going to the ride height sensor on the driver side and Itwas due tomorrow right Ride height procedure done by the shop that installed my lift previously. I then download the app and corrected the voltage manually through my pc to my obd plug in
I wonder if that is a common occurrence? What do you mean by burned up?

Not a common occurrence it was due to a past shop already messing with my ride height program. But I have since had it corrected everything is good.

iras1976

Reaction score
Honestly I feel that if you're gonna go for a 2" lift , replacing the front shocks to a 2" leveling shock is the way to go . You'll get a new set of shocks and more travel for the same money and effort . Rancho 7000mt recommended.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VM 2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice!

Any minor rubbing up front with those tires?

Yup on the upper control arm at full lock it rubs a little. But I don’t do a lot of u-turns so I should be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VM 2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Honestly I feel that if you're gonna go for a 2" lift , replacing the front shocks to a 2" leveling shock is the way to go . You'll get a new set of shocks and more travel for the same money and effort . Rancho 7000mt recommended.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe when the MagnaRides go out

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup on the upper control arm at full lock it rubs a little. But I don’t do a lot of u-turns so I should be ok

Gotchya. I love those tires, just worried they may be a bit noisy/rough for my wifes 25+k miles a year dd. Not to mention probably a bit wide for winter time usage (although I could get the skinnier ones I guess).

How is the noise? Balance well?

Maybe when the MagnaRides go out

My wifes made it to about 75k miles before one started leaking and locked up. I put on a 1.5” maxx leveling kit at somewhere around 40k miles... not sure if that had any bearing on it, but I doubt it.

I went with the fox 2.0 coilover setup with the xineering delete kit. Happy with the ride quality, just need to get them adjusted down some (gained nearly 3” over stock).

VM 2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They’re definitely a little bit more rougher than my factory set but I did go from 20s to 22s but Louisiana roads aren’t very smooth to begin with so I can barely notice it.

As far as the noise, I’m also a 30k+ a year driver and it doesn’t bother me. Maybe a few more decibels over factory but it’s not a droning noise. With the radio on quarter volume I don’t even hear them.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any more pics with z71 18s leveled?

Got a RC 2in level put on today. Went with 275/70/18s Falken Wildpeaks on the stock rims.

Thanks to all the folks here for pictures and some great threads which helped me get to where I wanted. Ride is great and I'm glad I did not do a spacer in the rear for now... View attachment 230376 View attachment 230378

Any clearance pictures? I plan on going with a similar setup but would really like to put in a slightly larger tire. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos